Friday, March 12, 2010

YES!
YES!
YES!
It's the holiday, but i'm definitely not going to enjoy it ):
why?
It's because i have loads of homework waiting for me to complete it.
It has already form a mountain on my study table.
And I, being a lazy student, is not willing to complete it!!!
............
And furthermore, i've many things to settle for the PI..
Haiz, i guess it won't be an enjoyable holiday for me..
But nevertheless, i'm still a HAPPY STUDENT. SMILE;D
HAHAHAHAA
Ok, so this is what i plan to do:
Doing all my Maths homework today..
Tomorrow would be Maths and Chem..
By sunday, i hope to finish all my science homework if that is even possible.. I hope that is.
Then on monday, i'll be having choir, then when i get home, i'll do Bio and phy?
Then following day will be a busy day for me, so i'll only complete SS article review.
and so on and so forth..
That's all..
Of course i have projects.
But who cares.. haha
Will be contacting Melody and Xing yu soon-regarding the project =.=
Sian larhs
Sian larhs
Sian larhs
That's all folks, Bye
Oh wait wait..
Before i sign off,
I have a peice of good news to share to myself ;D
And the good news is...
I SCORE REALLY WELL FOR ME BIO TEST!!
I scored 35/40
But most of the people taking Bio scored more than 30
So that's not a really good score after all..
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment