Saturday, March 13, 2010

HAHAHAHA!
It's the HOLIDAY!!
And my homework is not even half done. ):
Anyway, will be fetching mum later from the airport.
;D
YES! this means junk food later!!
It's been a long time since we have been to a fast food restaurant..
I really miss my mum..
She has been away for three long weeks.
She went to Indonesia and left us here in HOT Singapore..
Haaahaa, Singapore has been really hot this few days and I can't take the heat.
Anyway where was I...
Oh yar, fetching mum..
So i have not since her for the past three weeks..
And of course i have been struggling with my homework..
Sometimes she would help me out in my homework a little especially IN MATHS!
So finally,
I have someone to turn to when i needed help im my homework..
Will be leaving the house in another 50 min or so..
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment