Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's another boring Saturday..
And all I can say was,
people kept ignoring me..
I hate all those people.
I HATE YOU!
Who do you think I am?
Your teddy bear?
Definitely not!
All i can say was,
I'm not your puppet and neither are you mine.
I don't think i'm gonna be online until another day when i feel like it.
Have been busy these few days and I don't feel like doing anything at all.
Anyway, I had a quarrel with my bro,
and
I'll never forgive him.
I HATE HIM!
I want him to disappear from my horrible life..
Why I don't want to die??
Probably I don't have the guts to do it..
I hate all of you.
I'll never trust anyone again including you.
All of you are cheaters
and i despise people like you.
You all sux like hell..
When the day comes to say goodbye,
It would be the day where i end all my miseries.
Everything will come to an end,
but mine will end slightly earlier..
I don't want to live anymore,
there's nothing to it.
It's meaningless...

No comments:

Post a Comment