Saturday, March 6, 2010

The poem..

Hey Hey Hey,
the second post of the day..
Hehe..
Was viewing my brother's blog and read this weird but interesting poem of his.
And so, i decided to blog.
His poem was about his wonderful Friday.
HAHA.
That poem really make sense and I kind of like that poem
So here it is...

''Un" Portrait Poem
In The Day
Known As Friday
Was Indeed Splendid
But Horrid

Having Classes
That Needed Glasses
The Knowledge That Enter
Will Last Forever

Lessons Were Tiring
But I Am Trying
To Gain And Pay
The Knowledge And Pain

The Same Two Friends
''Pro'' Active And ''Lame''
I Think I Need A Res
tAnd Drink Some Sugar Cane

We Head To Central
With Shoes And Not Sandals
Walking Round And Round
On The Stone Hard Ground

They Pull My ''Tie''
To Feel Damn ''High''
And Did Not Compensate
For The Trouble That They Create

I Bought Some Waffles
And A Kick-A-Poo
When A Fly Flew In
I Felt So ''Eww"

Some Took Pictures
And Some Took Videos
They Done It So Secrectly
Who Will Know?

We Walked Back To School
And Stop At SPCI Buy My Tibits
And Others Bought Tea
At A Round Table

Where A Machine Becomes
A Little Maid Feeder
But That Is Not What It Sounds
The Machine Ate The Tibits

Two Girls Laugh
I Don't What Has Happened
But They Have Been Bluffed

Changing To P.E
To Ensure That Its Save
Because Without A Tie
Its Never A Waste

Going C.C.A
Where The Coach is Back
He Was Fierce And Strong
That No One Dares To Brag

The Tiring Serves
The Awful Runs
Makes Me So Pale
But It Is Quite Fun

After All The Pain
The Skills That I Gain
Makes Me So Hungry
That I Might Just Faint

Walking Down The Stairs
Feeling Quite Despair
Noticing Two Figures
That Gives Me The Giggles

There's still more to that poem.
To view that complete poem,
Please view my brother's blog.
You can find his link at "LINKS"
:D;D;D;D;D;D;D

No comments:

Post a Comment