Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Today is approximately the 3rd day of holiday..
And it's really bored to stay at home and do homework and projects.
Went to school on monday and tuesday for CCA and rehearsals.
It was not productive at all i guess.. Many people didn't turn up..
Hope it would be a fruitful one on Monday.
So today, i would be doing projects with my friends in compass
I hope we could finish it by today.
Oh my gosh, i still have loads of things to do..
Hmph..I must really have rush through my work or else i won't be able to complete it..
And the worse thing is..
We still have Maths online quiz..
And both A and E-maths will have a quiz
And you know what?!?!
It quiz comprises of 50 QUESTION!!
I'm so going to die..
I just completed my a-maths quiz and have gotten a lot of mistakes..
So, i have to re-attempt the wrong questions..
I really hope i can score full marks for my quizzes..
Haiz,
I still have to do 50 QUESTIONS of the e-maths quiz..
I rather not have a holiday.
At least we do not have so many things to do..
NO HOMEWORKS
NO 50 QUESTION QUIZZES and
NO PROJECTS..
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment