Thursday, February 25, 2010

What???


I totally sucks at A-maths..
I've already done 2 A-maths Quiz and I've gotten zeros for it!
Quite shocking yea..
A hardworking student (not showing off or anything) can actually get 2 big zeros for her quiz.. How wonderful!
I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but i really didn't fare well for my A-maths.
Neither did i do very well for physics either..
Maybe going to e1 is really a wrong choice for me, but since i've chosen that path, i shouldn't give up that easily yea?

So i shall talk about school:
Mon:
The first day of school, so nothing much to say..
But have chem test, i think i didn't do very well

Tues:
can't really remember what i did.. Have STM the moment i get a year older..

Wed:
Had CCA, quite boring yet fun. I didn't have the time to eat and i was late for my duty...
Then stayed back after school to settle some stuffs..
When to tuition afterward and i was really very late..
Ok nevermind, then rushed home have dinner at 9pm.
Wow, must first meal since breakfast..
After dinner, revise for physics test the next day..
Bedtime!!

Thurs:
HAD PHYSICS TEST!!! i think i didn't do well, so forget about it..
Then had a maths quiz, i think i will get an egg for that...

Ok, that's all about it...

STRESS~ :D;D;D

No comments:

Post a Comment