Saturday, February 13, 2010

CNY eve :D


Domo Domo~
Hey hey hey, CNY is just tomorrow..
Feeling really excited right now. Maybe its because of the good food, No schooling, and MOST IMPORTANTLY... HONGBAOS-the all time favorite for students. Teehee..
Ok, currently blogging now, but will be studying later on after lunch..
There's so many tests after CNY.. I have Bio, Chem, Phys, Chinese and eng test.
I hate it, but there's nothing i can do about it, just study..
Anyway, I've gotten back my tests results.. Did quite badly for it.
I just pass my e-maths test and Chinese is nothing better.. Hmph.. JY for the next one..
I hope I'm cleverer so i don't need to suffer a lot..
But life is full of sufferings..
Ok i shall end my redundant 'speech'.
There's no point repeating it..
Anyway, i am thinking of changing my blogskin but i'm lazy to do so..

Looking up in the sky.. Seeing all the white fluffy clouds floating away in freedom..
I feel like chasing after them and going up high in the sky

Blah blah blah,
I'm really bored now..
Ok, reading the papers now.

Oh my gosh!! i've Just read the papers and..
There's an eleven year old boy who scored a DISTINCTION for O'levels maths..
How on earth did he do that??

Wow. he's really smart
He's only 11 and can even scored really well for O'levels maths..
Haiz, i really hope my maths is as good as his...
I've got to brush up on my maths..
Can't afford to fail it... My goodness, it's the new year eve and i don't feel like hitting my books..
Boredom is filling me.. :O *yawns* feeling sleepy right now..
Anyway, will be having reunion dinner later..
can't wait for it to come, was really bored now..
Hope there's good food.. Hehe

anyway, i still have no idea on what to do WITH MY HAIR tomorrow!!!
i think i should just tie it or maybe let it down, but it would definitely look a mess..

No comments:

Post a Comment