Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm traumatised!!

OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!!!!
Did commanding duty today and i kind of screwed it..
First, I said the pledge a little too slow.
Then there's a bit of slang half way through..
That's not the main thing yet..
The main thing is, the students are able to tell that i'm really nervous just but hearing my voice..
Then after the whole thing is over, I'm suppose to wait for the announcement people to do their stuffs befor making my way down with them..
BUT,
I didn't know that, and i descend down on my own..
How embarrasing.
Luckily, for me, my classmates are not able to tell who is that retarded idiot who did the commanding(which is me)..
After a few words of encouragement from Ms Lin; i still think i can do better..
Oh great..
Luckily, no one really notice except for a few of my classmates. Haha.
One was encouraging me and the other was making fun of me.. :(

Anyway, after school had choir as per usual.
Did all the usual stuffs..
Ate at the KOPITIAM with Jasmine and Limin.
I was like, "huh, Kopitiam again, eat until sian liao"
But nevertheless, we still eat there..
Had nasi lemak WITHOUT fried chicken..
SO NEXT WEEK, i thereby declare THAT WE ARE EATING at a FASTFOOD outlet!!
HAHA, poor Limin..
Then bought bubble tea..
And return to school drinking on the way..

Then had choir practise.
Was feeling really tired,
Don't ask me why but i just don't feel like doing anything..
But still sang
After choir had ended went home with Limin,
AND YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!?!
I think LIMIN AND I got CON by a conman.
He said that he wanted to go Sengkang,
so limin and i gave him $2.
He said that the amount of money we gave him is not enough.
Then as Limin and I went to dig another $0.50 or so,
he took out a packet of cigarette.
And we both were like... "what the heck!! No $ still can have cigarettes"
But we still gave him the Money and regret it a lot..
Maybe we have accused him but i don't have a choice..
So i'm sorry if i've wronged you.. xP
But i still have to blog about the CONMAN!!!

Hahaha, Maybe because of this, i'm kind of hyper now

No comments:

Post a Comment