Saturday, February 6, 2010

Boring Saturday...

Having a boring Saturday here..
Currently revising for a-maths test.. And tomorrow i will be revising for my geography test.
I doubt i have enough time for my biology, physics and chemistry..
Anyway, Chinese new year is around the corner.
And i'm not looking forward to it..
Test is just after CNY. Sianz..
Really miss my sec 1 and sec 2 days. Time really flies. I hope it could slow down to wait for me..
Well that's really impossible..
Anyway, there's too many subjects to study for. So many information need to be memorize.
I hope there's no O'level, no examinations.
So no stress. :D:D:D
Haha
Doing some a-maths sums now, quite easy yet tough.
I think i'm insane. Talking about things that's hard to understand yet easy...
Bye then.

No comments:

Post a Comment