Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yesterday was a fine day



Jun and Mie:D
Crap crap crap..
Yesterday, mum went to Korea, without us):
My dream was to go there, and she actually accompany grandma to go there.
How great that was, cos my bro and I actually had to remain in Singapore and get tortured by the heat here while she's enjoying herself there..
Anyway, went to the airport to sent her, my grandma, my two cousins and my aunt and uncle to Korea.. Haaahaaa.
So I forced my bro Jun to wear the same shirt as me.
I bought that shirt about 4 years ago and it has the same design on it,
just that it has different colours on them.
Left home at about 5.45pm.
Then we went to have our dinner at a Japanese restaurant.
They served pasta there.
Wow, and the food there was great, and the service is also excellent. HAAHAA.
They greeted us when we enter and I was a little paiseh, not used to it, but it was good.
So I ordered a plate of pasta with some sauce on it,
and I added loads of parmesan cheese on them.
Well, what can you expect from a cheese-lover. I'm a die-hard fan of cheese:D
Haahaa, after dinner shopped around although there's nothing to shop for.
So I gave mum a whole list of things I want to but.
So here's it is: One sling bag for school and other uses.
One handbag for outings-preferbly a white one(:
A new watch (I want a kawaii one) Haahaa, just kidding.
Two pairs of shoes.
New clothes-I want a dress, but i wont wear them. Haahaa, for CNY maybe..

I think that's about it.
Jun wants a new board game, but i think the luggage will be full of my stuffs:P
Who cares about that stinky JING JUN.
haahaa
So i'm looking forward to see all my Korea gifts:D:D:D
Got to do my revision now.
Taataa.


No comments:

Post a Comment