Saturday, July 3, 2010

Finally, one week of school have past.
This goes to show that time really flies..
Anyway, school was fine.
Hadn't really do much, probably is because school has just reopened and people are feeling lethargic.
We requested quite a number of break times especially during Bio lesson:x
And Ms.Lin's very nice, she agreed to let us have short breaks... :D:D:D
On Monday, was the first day of school, had a new time-table and it sux.
On tuesday and thursday, we had triple-science. On top it, we had both A and E-maths. Only a few subjects was NOT ON MATHS AND SCIENCE.
So it was practically a MATHS AND SCIENCE DAY FOR US!!!
That tells why we are lethargic on these two days.
And our bags are really heavy.
Wednesday is the best!:D
We only had eng, CDP and Cl?
So my bag is really light. hahaha

So on thursday, went to meet up with darling Amanda:D
She accompanied me to CP to have my lunch.
After eating, went back to Jeslin's house.
We chatted a lot and the FUN PART IS,
WE DISTURBed JING YEE, MUAHAHAHA.
Her ah.piao.
hahahahaha, it was really fun.
I noticed that when I'm with them, i smiled a lot:D:D:D
So went home after that.

On friday, took height and weight.
I grew 2 cm, yay!;D
Finaly, i exceeded 160cm.
Quite pleased with my current height now.
My mass didn't increase a lot.
Only 39kg, grew fatter by 1 kilogram. But it's better than nothing.
So after school had choir.
For the non-tour members, we did the NDP songs and dance steps.
We'll be singing reach out for the skies.
The dance steps are not that difficult yet complicated.
I had problems coordinating. Haahaa, as expected from me.
So went home after that, thx Limin for sharing your umbrella with me and accompanying to the bus stop everytime. LOVE YOU TO THE MAX:D Haahaa

I don't know why, but I don't have the mood to study, i'm worried that I might lagged behind. Gotta start studying soon.
I don't think I'll do well for end-year, hopefull O'levels will be a better one. The marathon has started, yet i'm still brisk walking while others are sprinting towards the finishing line):

Anyway, had quite a lot of heart-to-heart talks with Amanda too.
And thanks Amanda for always supporting me when I needed help:D
Love you to the max<3

Hopfully; O'levels will pass by soon.
I just want to get it over and done with and end this hectic secondary school life and start poly life.
Have gave it a long thought. At first, I aimed to go to JC, but after seeing last year's batch of result, I gave up hope and wished to continue my education in poly.
It'll be much better as it'll not be as stressful as in JC. Anyway who knows what dangers might come in for the trackers. We just have to be prepared no matter what happens.

I shall end this long 'composition' here.

'A dancer's last wish is to continue her dancing path till the very end without quitting...'

No comments:

Post a Comment