Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wow, i'm actually blogging during weekdays.
That's something I should be surprise of..
Haha, so anyway, today's the second day of a new week.
Ok, i'm exaggerating.
So school's fine, but it's pretty boring especially when there's no one to talk to during lessons.
I mean not during break times or whatever.
Because teacher change the seating arrangement of the person beside me,
so Jiayi is not sitting beside me anymore):
*cries*
so in the end i have a boring life in class.
But it'll be better if some SK product stop harrassing me.
He's been pissing my off lately. =.=
Shall ignore him.

Just got back A-maths results.
Miraculousy, I passed:D Hahaa.
I just hit the dot, 10/20 :D
Was suppose to get 11/20 but have marking error, so teacher have to deduct one mark):
but generally, the class didn't do really well.
Many people failed that test, so the class's average is 9 marks.
zzz, upon hearing that, i thought i was gonna fail.
So anyway, i passed. and that's history.

For the past few days, Mr.Lim didn't come,
so stayed in class for phy lesson. Mr.Lee went on teaching and his class is really funny, haahaa
I should have been less careless during mid-year to get into his class.
But anyway, that's history too..
So, i really paid attention in Mr.Lee's class soo when Mr.lim comes back and teaches us, I would understand better.
Chem and Bio was ok, but chem is a little complicated, dunno what reagents thingy plus this salt and that salt then give you a salt
haahaa, glad that i somehow understand.
But there's a whole chunk to remember for chem. ZZZ
Like a whole worksheet full if important stuffs.
eng lesson was boring, test test all the way.
the next eng lesson also have another test.
Also have ss test this fri.
Wah, more sian.ZZZ
haiz, that's the life of a typical bookworm..

People, please wish me goodluck for all the upcoming tests!!!
Bye~ :D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment