Saturday, May 15, 2010

Phew!
Finally changed that damn blogskin.
I spent a long time on that,
so i think i won't bother about it anymore.
Anyway,
today was generally a fun day?
Haahaa.
Went out with my Lao gong
JESLIN LIM YAN LING:D:D:D
so we went to a few places..
Aiya, i just skip the middle portions.
So after that,
we went to our Nu er house for a visit.
Was suppose to check on her to ensure that she's studying.
And she really is.
And in the end,
we chatted all the way.
Jing yee Nu er,
Jiayous for your exams ar..

But I was really tired today because of
smelly
YONG JING JUN.
He left his huge hourglass filled with water near his bed.
Then he accidentally hit it and it flew right down onto my face.
It really hurts!!!
Furthermore, it's during in the middle of the night.
So I was deprived of my sleep
I'll have my revenge someday.

So left Nu er's house and went home.

And Jeslin,
Don't worry too much on the blog thingy.
Everything will be resolve soon kay.
Wish to see you smile more.
"Smile~"

No comments:

Post a Comment