Friday, May 28, 2010

Holidays liao...
I've many words to describe it,
but generally, there's to look forward to.
It's just another typical "working month" .
All the assignments and homework are killing me.
I want a holiday with NO HOMEWORK, PROJECTS AND ASSIGNMENTS.
AND ONE WHICH DOESN'T REQUIRES YOU TO STUDY FOR TESTS.
I mean,
who doesn't...
Anyway, had to study for a logarithm test
and i don't understand that topic.
Had to buck up liao,
end-year is coming and so is O'levels.
So no more TVs, no more computers, no more going out(if I can even resist myself).
No more slacking(that happens most of the times).

Aiya, who cares.
Anyway, will be busy for the first week of the holiday.
Second week is for going out and doing project.
Third and fourth week is for all my assignments and finally the fourth week is for revision,
I doubt there's enough time.
but life still goes on...

BYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment