Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today,
15 April 2010..

This is the worst week I ever have.
Firstly,
I failed my physics test.
I only scored 15/40 and came in no. 41 in class out of 44 people.
Then next,
had a backbone screening,
and the results didn't turn out that well.
I guess I had to go to a clinic soon for further check-up.
Then had prefects' meeting,
and the whole meeting ended late.
And by the time I got home,
it was already 7.45pm
and so,
as a result,
I did not have sufficient time to study for my e-maths and chinese test.
And the test was really difficult..
so i guess i would be failing Chinese and e-maths again.
Afterward,
gotten back SS test,
and I just passed.
But i was really disappointed.
I studied really hard for it):
So conclusion: I hate my sec 3 life.
It's too tough for me to handle.
Next week there will be speech day rehearsals and A-maths test.
And I bet it would be a horrible one..
You know what..
Life just sux.

No comments:

Post a Comment