Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's already thursday and approximately 3 more weeks to exams.
And I am currently seating here..
I really don't have the mood to study at all.
I think being here and studying here make me feel more stressed out.
The subjects we take,
All the tests, homework and exams
just came in all in one shot..
Why students just can't have some free time?
Anyway, I had just planned for myself an exam timetable.
and according to it, I will start studying this saturday.
But I don't want to study anymore):
Haiz.. anyway,
was spamming Min Zhao yesterday and wow I found out that he like Xian Jun?
Haahaa, we were just crapping..
And yesterday was the prefect's investiture
and it turned out to be really great;D
Our efforts have really paid off.
Everything went out perfectly fine and I've been promoted to Vice-assistant of General Affairs
:D:D:D
And of course there are others too.
I'm really grateful to have this chance of being part of the executive committee.
I will strive hard and do my best..
But at the same time, I must be more sociable..
And i really hope I can do that soon..
Anyway, had to wear that blazer and I was sweating like hell..
Haha, and wearing that shoes causes my leg to have blisters at that back..
And is not only on one leg, is one both legs.
And the worse part is,
the skin of my leg was peeled off, thus exposing the live cells
making my leg really painful.
That was the reason why I walked like a duck today.
Haahaa
But, i really enjoyed myself..
But that would be the last investiture):

No comments:

Post a Comment