Saturday, April 24, 2010

Haahaahaa,
Today is the 24 April 2010.
Yesterday was speech day.
And apparently,
all performing arts group have to perform.
And of course,
being a choir member,
I have to perform.
So went to school at 3 with Wendy and Esther:D
And we were late.
Not a lot though.
Then,
went to collect the costumes.
So we changed and did our make-up before making our way to the hall for a rehearsal.
After rehearsing,
went back to the choir room to rehearse with Mr.Liew.
It was a scary experience?
I don't know, but I was really nervous.
But everything went well.
So, performed at about 7+
So after that,
we had a farewell party for the seniors.
And their songs were very touching.
Haahaa
So it was an enjoyable experience after all.

Then bus-ed to e-hub to meet up with the prefects and some others
Plan to watch a movie,
but I was too tired so I went back first.

Then of course,
being very tired,
I called it a day?
Sorry, wrong usage of English words.
But at least you understand(:

No comments:

Post a Comment