Friday, April 9, 2010

Just came back home?
I would say, today was definitely a great day.
After school, had Napfa test and all I could say was, it sux.
So here are my results:

Sit and reach: 40cm (B)
Standing broad jump: 162cm (C)
Shuttle run: 11.5s (B?)
Sit-ups: 35 (A)
Incline pull up: 10 (C)
2.4km run: 16.29 (D) =.=

So generally,
the results are fine.
Except that my 2.4 km run was very lousy.
That's the first time I ever get a D for my runs..
There was an improvement in standing broad jump and sit-ups.
And I'm really happy about my standing broad jump results.
Heehee
Hope to do better next year.. I guess.

So after napfa test, bus-ed to compass to meet up with my gan family.
On my gosh,
I really miss them.
Hope we can meet up more often in the future.
So, we chatted a lot of stuffs about school.
And the best part is,
we are deciding to hold a sleepover during the June holidays.
OMG!!!
I'm really looking forward to the holidays.
Heehee..
See them soon :D

That's all folks,
shall blog soon about my miserable yet colorful life?
Haahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment