Thursday, June 10, 2010

Today's really a boring day..
Finished with the Nanking massacre assignment.
Woohoo.
Spent many days on it.
Haahaa, down with one and left with four;P

Anyway,
went to Melody's place today to further discuss on the UAE project.
It's almost completed I think.
And luckily,
we are almost done with our physics toy making project.
YEAH! just that we are left with the write out..
So, generally, i left with that horrible book review and the transferring of my SS assignment onto the construction paper; I'll be done then..
Wakakakaka, then i can spend my remaining days of the holiday for revision.
Not neglecting my gan family of course.

Tomorrow will be an outing with my dearest gan family:D
JESLIN, DON'T BE LATE HOR!!!!
You had better sleep early or I will hang a big fat pig head at you door TONIGHT!:D:D:D
HAAHAA~
So, will be meeting them at whitesands tomorrow at 11.
I think we'll be having lunch together outside and hopefully dinner.
Woo, i've loads of shopping to do tomorrow.
So sms me if you have anything to ask,
not redundant ones of course(directed to Smelly Jun:D).
I sense a great day ahead!
heehee,
it's been a long time since we actually shopped together.

Afterward, i'm so reading 'The well' for my book review.
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment