Thursday, June 17, 2010

Today is the 17th of June.
It's not a really good sign.
This mark the opening of school in a moments time.
well
Not exactly in a moment, but approximately in one week time.
So the hectic life of a student repeats itself. It will never stop till we graduate from university (it's different from one individual to another)
So, I have got to study soon, and of course finish all my assignments.
*sign..*
There will be a logarithm test when school reopens and I know nothing about it.
It's not that I wasn't paying attention when the teacher is down with her lecture.

Anyway, went to Melody's place today to complete the eng + ss assignment as well as the phy toy.
and congrats, job's done:D
I'm left with Chinese then, and it's half done.
Soon, i'll be able to start revision soon:D:D:D
It's really a piece of good news to me as I've been worried about my academic.
It really intrigued me to see that my grades have dropped drastically.
And I was appalled that I didn't make any improvements.
It was kind of disappointing, really.
But life still goes on, right...

No comments:

Post a Comment