Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Today's the 9th June.
Currently researching on a social studies assignment,
and i chose the topic Nanking massacre.
I have yet to finish that book and have problems compiling up all the informations.
I was interested in it that i went to the library to borrow a book on it.
Many thanks to Amanda, Jes and Jing yee for accompanying me to the library:D:D:D

Haahaa, so for the past few day,
went to meet up with my dearest family.
Chatted a lot.
Yesterday,
we were suppose to tutor Jes on her maths,
but she woke up late and we all had to wait for her.
Then went to hougang and shop a while before i went to cut my hair..
=.=, great. Now i look like a weird mushroom
Haahaa, then went to buy some food and bus-ed back to compass to have our dinner.
So that's all.
will be meeting them again on the coming friday.
It would definitely be a fun day:D
Woohoo~

No comments:

Post a Comment