Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's another typical saturday; the same old boring routine continues..
Yesterday school was ok i guess..
Had tons of things to do due to the upcoming teacher's day..

On thurs,
Had gotten back Bio and Chem results.
Didn't do well for Bio, though i top the class. only scored 27/40.
For chem, it's still ok. I scored 23/30. Gotten second in class
Was quite pleased with the results.
But the quiz before that was atrocious. I think i would get a zero back for that.
Ms.Lee gave us a lecture on our 'misbehaviour'.
I really felt guilty. She's trying really hard to ensure that we'll all do well..
Sometimes when i saw her be it in school or outside school, I don't have the guts to look at her in the eye and telling her I'm from 3e1.
Anyway, I believe we will all try our best from now on...
So before Chem, had an A-maths test. And I have the confidence to say that I will do well.
Hopefully I will;)

On Fri,
had to appoint ten prefects to be backstage helpers.
Well, we have too many guys and are short of 2 girls.
So had to skipped sectionals..
I really wanna go for sectionals.
We were obviously slacking behind at the backstage and doing nothing.
Apparently, we have nothing to do and all the guys are shooting some of drama behind with plastic knives. Haahaa, they were really funny.
So just helped to move some of the rockband's equipments.
But on the actual day, we need 5 female and 5 male prefects to take part in some kind of teachers' day activity. Hopefully I don't need to present myself on stage. It would be really embarrasing.
So here are the list of backstage helpers:
Huifang
Eugenia Goh
Qianyi
Samuel Neo
Peterson
Leon
Say wei
Nicholas Chew
Fatihah and her friend:D:D:D
Thx all for the help yesterday..
Tues is the actual concert, jia you everyone.

Anyway, forgot to inform the classes that broke the mugs to collect it on mon.
Really sorry..
Too many things jamming in my mind so I forget about it...
I will pass it all to you on mon.

Had loads to do on mon.
All the preparations for teachers' day..
That's all..

No comments:

Post a Comment