Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hey peeps, outing with all my Baobei yesterday:D
Went to Jes house at 2pm to meet up with her and SQ.
Then went with Jing to meet up with Amanda.
Then walk to compass to meet up with the others.
Bought titbits from value dollar shop. I bought a can of chips while Amanda bought a packet of chips:P Haahaa
Took bus to AMK hub..
Sat with Amanda while Jes sat with SQ.
My nu er Jing sat solo):
Don't be sad nu er, mama give you hug hug:D:D:D

So went to catch the move The Last Airbender.
Jes and SQ went to catch the 3D one while Amanda, Jing and I went to catch the 2D one. So we went our separate ways.
Anyway before that, we went to shop around.


Amanda, me and Jing:D



Haha, stole this pic from Jing's blog.

So had a really great time:D Chatted a lot too:P
So finally the movie started and we were all really excited, it's the first movie we catch together:D
So generally, the movie's fine. But it's quiite boring but i enjoyed it though.
But it's only on book one-water.
There's still 3 more to go. I'm still considering whether i should catch the other episodes too.
Bt nevertheless, i enjoyed myself though some NMZ called to disrupt the fun and said all those nonsence=.=
So after the movie, bus-ed home and reached home at about 10.
That's all, thanks for the wonderful time I had:D:D:D
I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment