Sunday, January 24, 2010

Friends.

What are friends? Friends are special people who will be there for you when you need them. They will do anything to betray you, back stab you or anything that will hurt you. I have three very special friends--Jeslin and Jing yee.

Jeslin lao gong, please cheer up, don't be sad kay? Smile everyday like you always do. (: Jing yee and i will always be there for you even there's no tomorrow. You can tell us anything and we'll to help you always. (:

Jing yee nu er, you will always be my best friend no matter what.(: Work hard and stay happy!

Li min Best Friend, i'll always remember you (: Thanks for being my good friend, i really cherish our friendship. You're always by my side when i needed you. You'll always try your best to help me no matter what. Hope our friendship will last forever! :D

That's all earthlings..

No comments:

Post a Comment